Focus OT is an NDIS registered provider, and is approved to deliver the following supports to NDIS participants:
- Individual Therapy - $ 190.00 per hour
- Individual assessment, recommendations and training for assistive technology needs; e.g. assistive technology for mobility, transport, personal care and safety, environmental control and communication - $190.00 per hour
- Assessment, recommendations and design of home modifications - $190.00 per hour
Fees are in line with the current NDIS Price Guide.
All supports and associated costs will be discussed and outlined in a schedule of supports before any services are delivered.
Quotes for services are available upon request.
Privately funded - no referral required
Parents, individuals and organisations can contact us directly, without a referral, to request occupational therapy services.
- Individual therapy - $190 per hour / $95 per half-hour
- Group training - $200 per hour